Thursday, November 17, 2011

Backlash

DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL ME!! There is probably a damn good reason why I live my life the way I do! How DARE you tell people (like my mom) that my sister and I are crazy for not going out more often or for not meeting new people! If this is someone who does "know me personally" well then you better look deeper! Yeah we might not go out much... Well here's an idea! Maybe we only feel secure in our own home! Okay, so we don't have a lot of friends our age! Well maybe they are the only ones that will stick by us when they see our dark secrets! Oh, we don't ever go out and act our age and do fun stuff? How would you feel if everytime you go out and try something new or meet new people you have to fight every demon you have? Every step ahead you have to struggle and fight with that little voice in your head that tells you that you are a screw up because that is all you have ever been told? How would you cope if everytime someone new talks to you your mind builds a wall soo thick you can't even think straight because you are soo petrified of being decieved, hurt or built up just for the joy of that person pushing you and watching you fall?! THAT'S what it's like to be me! If you were to hear or read this and be surprised then you have NO RIGHT to draw any conclusions about the way I live MY LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers