Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swine Flu

Swine Flu.....The Flu of Swine.....H1N1!! Whatever you like to call it doesn't matter! It's driving people in this world MAD!! Last week to make my mother feel better so that she wouldn't stress out that I would die at a young age My sister and I went and got the Flu Mist! Now one week later I am MISERABLE! I have many of the traits of Swine Flu but am hoping it is just a really bad cold! BUT what if this "vaccination" didn't work like it was supposed to! Maybe the government and the health department decided to use the distressed public as lab rats to see if the can target and contain this H1N1!! Hahaha I love trying to think of conspiracy theories! It makes life interesting!! Anyway Cold or Flu I am miserable! In a few days I will officially be as adult as I can get! Yes world I McKell will be 21 years of age on Saturday!!! If I am sick on that special day I curse the government and the health department! May you all be sick on the day of your birth for the rest of your lives!! Bwah hahahahaha!!

1 comment:

Followers