Friday, February 18, 2011

Blueberry, Ice phone, Nexuses..... ANDROID!!!!

Guess where I am blogging from? My brand new android phone! I still can't even believe it!! So on Wednesday my mom called me and said that my sister and I needed to come meet her at the at&t store for a new phone which we were happy about because our phones are old and have problems! Little did we know she bought us the brand new Android that had just been released on Valentines day and to top it off she got an unlimited texting plan! It also came with a media plan with a WiFi connection! We have been having the best time the last 2 days!! Downloading apps., surfing and texting! It is awesome! Anyone wanting an awesome phone should definitely get an Android! All I can say is I-who??
I LOVE MY MOM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers